- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Decommission your current business network
- Provide local IT support via the remote assistance or onsite assistance
PC Repair is here to help keep your organization’s computer network up to date and running smoothly. Network administration involves a wide array of operational tasks that help a network to run smoothly and efficiently. Without network administration, it would be very difficult to maintain network operations.
The main tasks associated with network administration include:
- Design, installation and evaluation of the network
- Execution and administration of regular backups
- Creation of precise technical documentation, such as network diagrams, network cabling documents, etc.
- Provision for precise authentication to access network resources
- Provision for troubleshooting assistance
- Administration of network security, including intrusion detection
Installation, configuration and maintenance for reliable file and network security. A company’s computer systems are a critical part of the organization, so a server administrator must be prepared for any potential disaster and have a recovery plan in place. Our technicians ensure your company’s systems are running successfully. 24 x 7. We monitor the computer systems and network for problems and troubleshoot any problems that arise then correct the problem swiftly and completely.
PC Repair provides the necessary computer services for server upkeep, configuration, and reliable server operation; especially for multi-user computer systems. Aside from identifying and fixing network issues, PC Repair will also make updates to all equipment and software so they’re current. If you’re just getting your organization started, our technicians can help you plan, implement then manage your company’s servers. We’ll help you set up a fast, secure, and reliable computer network for your entire team with our computer services.
Data Backup & Recovery
Implementing file and database backups in case of equipment failure or other catastrophe. Losing data is never a choice, but when it happens you can count on PC Repair to recover your data. Call us and our super-knowledgeable technicians are ready to help. No automated attendant – No voicemail. Techs who are eager to help you get your data back. Our mission is to successfully recover your data as safely and quickly as possible, and to provide you with a stress-free experience. We offer great computer services for small to medium-sized businesses and home users. If you’ve lost valuable, irreplaceable data… We can attempt to save it!
Take preventative measures to protect your organization’s computer network.
Many network security threats today are spread over the Internet. The most common include:
- Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
- Spyware and adware
- Hacker attacks
- Denial of service attacks
- Data interception and theft
- Identity theft
Today, you need multiple layers of security. If one fails, others still stand. Network security is accomplished through both hardware and software. The software must be constantly updated and managed to protect you from emerging threats. A network security system usually consists of many components. Ideally, all components work together, which minimizes maintenance and improves security. Network security components often include:
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware
- Firewall, to block unauthorized access to your network
- Intrusion prevention systems (IPS), to identify fast-spreading threats
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), to provide secure remote access
With network security in place, your company will experience many business benefits. Your company is protected against business disruption, which helps keep employees productive. Network security helps your company meet mandatory regulatory compliance. Because network security helps protect your customers’ data, it reduces the risk of legal action from data theft. Ultimately, network security helps protect a business’s reputation, which is one of its most important assets.
Installation, configuration and maintenance for reliable wireless networks. A wireless local-area network (LAN) uses radio waves to connect devices such as laptops to the Internet and to your business network and its applications. When you connect a laptop to a WiFi hotspot at a cafe, hotel, airport lounge, or other public place, you’re connecting to that business’s wireless network. Small businesses can experience many benefits from a wireless network, including:
- Convenience – Access your network resources from any location within your wireless network’s coverage area or from any WiFi hotspot.
- Mobility – You’re no longer tied to your desk, as you were with a wired connection. You and your employees can go online in conference room meetings, for example.
- Productivity – Wireless access to the Internet and to your company’s key applications and resources helps your staff get the job done and encourages collaboration.
- Easy setup – Connecting to the network is quick and easy.
- Expandable – You can easily expand wireless networks with existing equipment, while a wired network might require additional wiring.
- Security – Advances in wireless networks provide robust security protections.
- Cost – Because wireless networks eliminate or reduce wiring costs, they can cost less to operate than wired networks.
Small business technology solutions from IT infrastructure establishment to Storage Architecture and Management. At PC Repair of CT, our approach to IT consulting is different than the competition; we provide highly trained resources to small and medium-sized businesses. Because companies of this size do not typically have a need or a budget for a full-time specialist like a dedicated network engineer or Microsoft expert, we offer a solution that wholly satisfies this need. We assist you in evaluating where technology can be best leveraged, how you can gain the greatest return on investment, and assist in putting your plan together.